Anna de Codorniu
Come to visit our new venue ANNA and enjoy a guided tour with tasting and appetizer
prices from19.50 €
Anna was the last member of the Codorníu family with this surname. In their honor, in 1983, we made the first cava with Chardonnay, called Anna de Codorníu.
Thirty years after our first Chardonnay, we want to surprise you again with a new activity and pay homage to Anna Codorníu.
Come and enjoy our Visit. Discover our new space Anna, a unique place, elegant and feminine, specially created to enjoy a tasting of three of our most emblematic cavas, accompanied by an appetizer (chips, olives and minifuets, a typical Catalan sausage).
- Anna Blanc de Blancs Reserva: vivacity, freshness and fruitfulness of Anna, enriched with an ageing of more than 15 months.
- Ana Blanc de Noirs: sophisticated and elegant. Discover a white cava made with grapes 100% Pinot Noir.
- Anna Rosé: femininity and seduction in pure state. Freshness and aromatic intensity that turn each glass into an occasion.
The visit will include:
- An audiovisual
- Art Nouveau Tour
- The large Cellar and its museum
- Descen into the underground cellars and a tour train around the cavas
- Tasting and appetizer
From Monday to Sunday at 10.00h.
Adults: 19,50€ - Children from 8 to 17 years old: 15€ - Children from 0 to 7 years old: Free entrance - Reduce entrance: 16,50€
There are a limited number of places for this activity and you must book in advance.
The minors have to be accompanied by an adult.