Segway tours in Sitges
We propose this 60 minutes tour in which, after an initial training about how to use Segway, we will start by riding Sitges Promenade. We will enjoy the wonderful views of its beaches and the beautiful mansions that were built at the beginnings of XX century. While enjoying the riding we will tell you some secrets of this special city. We will finish our itinerary in front of the most famous building in Sitges, Sant Bartomeu i Santa Tecla Church.
Maximum: 8 people
For those who want to feel excitement, this is your tour! It includes the same itinerary of mini tour (initial training and Promenade) but we’ll add the riding in Terramar Garden. This is a very beautiful emplacement built in 1919 and the best place to try our off road version Segway X2 because of its huge vegetation. This tour lasts 90 minutes.
Maximum: 15 people
In this case we propose extending the experience into 2 hours so as to do the best tour in Sitges. We will start with the instruction, after that we will ride the Promenade and then we will get into Terramar Garden. Before finishing our experience we will ride one last part, Sitges old town. In this part you will know something about the origins and history of Sitges. Some of the interesting places we will see are Bacardi Museum, Sant Bartomeu I Santa Tecla Church, Maricel Palace and Cau Ferrat.
Maximum: 40 people
* Price for groups up to 15 people. For bigger groups contact us.
- Assistants’ weigh must be between 35 and 120kg
- All our tours are guided by an expert who gives a short training about how to use the Segway at the beginning of the activity.
- Activity material will be provided by SEGWAY&TOURS.
- Meeting point: C/Sant Pere, 21, 10 min before starting the activity.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. Protect yourself from the sun in summer.
- Our attention is personalized, therefore there will be 1 guide each 6-8 people.
- Languages: Spanish, catalán, English and French. Other languages are available with extra cost.
- We are available from Monday to Sunday, from 10am to 7pm.
- It is necessary booking in advance to assure availability.
- Booking telephone number: (+34) 653 791 595