Self-guided bike ride + wine tour + calçotada in the winery J.Miquel Jané
Enjoy a bike tour in Penedès, discovering the scenery and charming landscapes, followed by a tour and tasting of five wines produced J. Miquel Jané winery, with prestigious international awards. Finally, a calçotada (sweet onion) menu in our cellar.
This bike route path is mostly paved and it has very low traffic, which makes it an ideal place for cycling. See here the recommended route: http://ca.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=8766889
The tour includes:
- Bike rental (self-guided tour, we recommend route)
- Visit the vineyard while the winemaker tells the secrets of vine growing
- Winery tour (30min)
- 5 wine tasting (1h30)
- Snacks to accompany the wine tasting
- Info dossier
Menu calçotada includes:
- Calçots (20 units) with "romesco"sauce. At the time of booking, ask for more calçots if you like. Charge: 2 € / 15 onions.
- Grilled meat (lamb chops and sausage) with baked potato, artichokes, beans and salsa "aioli"
- Lemon sorbet or chocolate brownie
- Bread, glass of wine and water included
Start of the activity: 9.45 am, at the winery J. Miquel Jané