The first Wine Museum in Spain (since 1945). Nearly 80 years of experience explaining Catalan wine cultures to citizenship..
Let us take you on a journey about the life cycle of wine from its origins to the final tasting. In this visit, you will see:
- The tasks which accompany the rhythms of the vineyard
- Man’s contributions to wine
- How wine opens up to the world and the world opens up to wine.
- The moments when we savor wine
- The people who’ve transformed the landscapes of the vineyard
The visit includes the use of an IPOD audioguide and a wine tasting at the end of the visit.
Plaza Jaume I, 1
Vilafranca del Penedès
938 900 582
Summer opening hours ( 2n May to 30th September): Tuesdays to saturdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sundays and bank holidays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Rest of the year: Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sundays and bank holidays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We are closed on Mondays. We alos close on the 1st and 6thJjanuary, the 1st may and the 25th and 26th December.
Incentives and activities after meeting