prices from30.00 €
Receival in the Agrobotiga of the cellar, where we will offer you a welcoming sip.
Short introduction to the cellar and the farmer life.
Shortened visit where we will briefly explain the history of the cellar and the Suriol family, the ecological cultivation of the vineyards and how do we elaborate our wines and cavas.
We will then head towards the decollation room where we will explain in detail the "traditional method" of cava elaboration in the Penedes.
We will start with the workshop explaining what is the decollation and a practical demonstration by the tour leader.
Each person will then manually decollate one bottle, and depending on how much cava is lost, we will declare the winner of the workshop.
Finally, every participant will refill and finish dressing his/her own bottle.
We will then return to the Agrobotiga where we will have a tasting with the product we just decollated and 2 other cavas to appreciate the differences.
- One bottle of freshly decollated Cava Brut Nature White or Rosé per participant (ask prices for other products).
- Wine tasting only available for 18+.
- Possibility of traditional breakfast arriving 1h before the activity under reservation (additional costl).
- Minimum reservation: 5 people.
- Available 24/7 under reservation.
- Recommended schedule: 11h.