Speciality calçotada at Cavas Canals & Munné
prices from36.90 €
Canals & Munné is a small family company dedicated to the elaboration of middle to high quality wines and cavas since 1915, when Josep Canals Capellades, the great grandfather of the current enologist, Òscar Canals, first set up the business. The crest of the house symbolises water canals full of cava, and the towers represent the union of the brand, together with the vine leaves and the grapes from the vineyard.
Canals & Munné is currently renowned for its cavas and delicious seasonal menus at its own restaurant, such as calçots, xató or grilled meat.
Apart from the seasonal menu, you can complete the day with a visit and tasting in the Canals & Munné winery (Sant Sadurní d'Anoia), for 5€/persona (the usual price of the tourwithout lunch is € 10)
See options when booking.
• Grilled Calçots (catalan sweet onions) board (unlimited amount) with special almond sauce.
• Grilled artichokes.
• Lamb ribs and cutlets cooked on a wood fire
• Barbecued Catalan sausage (white and black)
• Catalan roasted peppers
• Baked beans
• Garlic mayonnaise
• Toasted bread rubbed with tomato
• Home-made Catalan cream or cava Canals & Munné Sorbet.
Every four persons includes : 1 bot. Cava Reserva Brut, 1 bot. Wine Noir Prínceps anb 1 bot. Water
• Coffee or herbal tea
• liqueur of your choice: Marc de cava or cava liqueur
Menu price per person (adult): 36.90 € (inc. VAT)
Children’s menu: 14.95 € (inc. VAT) – Pork loin, Catalan sausage with pork and french fries. Drinks. Ice cream dessert. Entrance to the children’s amusement park included.
Large Speciality Menus