- Picnic area
- Water connection
- Drainage of gray water
- Drainage of black water
Rules of use:
- Parking limit: 48 hours maximum
- Exclusively for motor homes and campervans
- The area does not have surveillance or security service. The administration will not be held accountable for any incident, burglary or similar in the parked vehicles.
- Respect the neighbors' rest
- No car parking
- Use recycling bins
- It is prohibited to camp, take chairs out of the vehicle or set up awnings or other objects
- No campfires permitted
- The City Council may dispose promptly of areas destined for the RV for other uses without this involving any type of compensation for users
Following indications of the Local Environmental Services, it is planned to plant trees in the RV area. The works are to start next January.